Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seattle, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Seattle and nearby cities like north-creek, sammamish, and everett
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Seattle, WA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Seattle or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.