Looking for high-grade CBD products in Seatac? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seatac, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Seatac and nearby cities including marysville, camas, and salmon-creek
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Seatac, WA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Seatac.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.