Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Seaside? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seaside, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Seaside, CA
With such a vast number different products, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Seaside.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.