Shopping for high-quality CBD in Seaside? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Seaside, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Seaside and other cities like anaheim, santa-rosa, and cypress
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Seaside, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Seaside or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.