Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Seal Beach? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Seal Beach, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Seal Beach, CA
Because there are so many different options, it can often become challenging to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Seal Beach or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.