Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Scranton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Scranton, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Scranton and other cities like harborcreek, south-middleton, and stroud
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Scranton, PA
With such a vast number various products, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Scranton.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.