Shopping for high-quality CBD in Scranton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Scranton, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Scranton, PA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Scranton.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.