Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Scottsdale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Scottsdale, Arizona, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Scottsdale and neighboring cities including casa-grande, nogales, and sierra-vista-southeast
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Scottsdale, AZ
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to think about when buying CBD in Scottsdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.