Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Scioto? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Scioto, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Scioto, OH
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Scioto.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.