Shopping for premium CBD in Schofield Barracks? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Hawaii!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Schofield Barracks, Hawaii, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Schofield Barracks and neighboring cities such as kahului, ewa-gentry, and hilo
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Hawaii?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Schofield Barracks, HI
With such a vast amount various options, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Schofield Barracks.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.