Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Scarborough? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Scarborough, Maine, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Scarborough and nearby cities like saco, lewiston, and auburn
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Scarborough, ME
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can become difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Scarborough.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.