Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Saratoga Springs, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Saratoga Springs and other cities including payson, layton, and north-ogden
Utah CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Saratoga Springs, UT
With so many various products, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Saratoga Springs.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.