Looking for premium-quality CBD in Saratoga Springs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Saratoga Springs, Utah, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Saratoga Springs, UT
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are five things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Saratoga Springs or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.