Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Sarasota Springs? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sarasota Springs, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Sarasota Springs, FL
With so many different options, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Sarasota Springs.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.