Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sarasota Springs, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Sarasota Springs and neighboring cities such as seminole, south-bradenton, and sarasota
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Sarasota Springs, FL
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Sarasota Springs.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.