Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Santa Rosa? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Rosa, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Santa Rosa, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Santa Rosa or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.