Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Santa Paula? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Paula, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Paula, CA
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Santa Paula or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.