Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Paula, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Santa Paula and other cities like atwater, gilroy, and eureka
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Santa Paula, CA
With so many various options, it can become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Santa Paula.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.