Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Santa Monica? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Monica, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Santa Monica and other cities such as shafter, casa-de-oro-mount-helix, and glen-avon
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Santa Monica, CA
With so many different products, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Santa Monica.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.