Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Santa Monica? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Monica, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Santa Monica, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can become challenging to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Santa Monica.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.