Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Santa Maria? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Maria, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Santa Maria, CA
Because there are so many various products to choose from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Santa Maria.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.