Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Santa Fe Springs? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Fe Springs, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Santa Fe Springs and other cities including isla-vista, lemon-grove, and apple-valley
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Santa Fe Springs, CA
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Santa Fe Springs or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.