Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Santa Cruz? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Cruz, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Santa Cruz and neighboring cities including jurupa-valley, menlo-park, and oakdale
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Santa Cruz, CA
With so many different options, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Santa Cruz.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.