Shopping for top-quality CBD in Santa Clarita? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Clarita, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Santa Clarita and neighboring cities including la-canada-flintridge, whittier, and monterey-park
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Santa Clarita, CA
With so many various products, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Santa Clarita.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.