Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Santa Clara? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Clara, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Santa Clara, CA
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Santa Clara.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.