Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Santa Barbara? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Barbara, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Santa Barbara, CA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Santa Barbara.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.