Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Santa Barbara? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Santa Barbara, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Santa Barbara and neighboring cities like beverly-hills, porterville, and ladera-ranch
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Santa Barbara, CA
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Santa Barbara.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.