Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Santa Ana? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Santa Ana, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Santa Ana, CA
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Santa Ana.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.