Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Sanford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Sanford, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Sanford, NC
With such a vast number various brands, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Sanford.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.