Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Sanford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sanford, Maine, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Sanford and other cities like windham, portland, and augusta
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maine.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Sanford, ME
With such a vast amount different options, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Sanford or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.