Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Sandy Springs? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sandy Springs, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Sandy Springs, GA
With such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Sandy Springs.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.