Looking for top-quality CBD in Sandy Springs? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Sandy Springs, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Sandy Springs and neighboring cities like alpharetta, douglasville, and newnan
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Sandy Springs, GA
With such a vast amount different products, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Sandy Springs.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.