Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Rafael, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to San Rafael and other cities such as lafayette, santa-ana, and walnut-creek
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in San Rafael, CA
With so many various brands to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in San Rafael.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.