Looking for premium CBD Oil in San Rafael? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Rafael, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in San Rafael, CA
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in San Rafael or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.