Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in San Pedro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Pedro, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in San Pedro, CA
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in San Pedro or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.