Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in San Pedro? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Pedro, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to San Pedro and other cities including foster-city, los-angeles, and fillmore
Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in San Pedro, CA
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in San Pedro.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.