Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in San Mateo? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Mateo, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in San Mateo, CA
With so many various options to select from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in San Mateo or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.