Looking for premium CBD Oil in San Mateo? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Mateo, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to San Mateo and neighboring cities such as turlock, lomita, and fresno
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in San Mateo, CA
With so many various companies, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in San Mateo.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.