Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in San Marcos? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Marcos, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in San Marcos, TX
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in San Marcos or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.