Shopping for high-quality CBD products in San Marcos? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Marcos, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to San Marcos and nearby cities like danville, mead-valley, and hermosa-beach
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in San Marcos, CA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in San Marcos.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.