Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in San Luis? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Luis, Arizona, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arizona?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in San Luis, AZ
With such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in San Luis.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.