Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in San Juan Capistrano? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Juan Capistrano, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in San Juan Capistrano, CA
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in San Juan Capistrano or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.