Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Jacinto, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to San Jacinto and neighboring cities such as imperial-beach, san-gabriel, and newark
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in San Jacinto, CA
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in San Jacinto or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.