Shopping for premium CBD oil products in San Fernando? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Fernando, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to San Fernando and other cities like nipomo, napa, and huntington-park
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in San Fernando, CA
With such a vast amount different products, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in San Fernando or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.