Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products in San Dimas? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Dimas, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to San Dimas and neighboring cities such as south-el-monte, la-mirada, and castro-valley
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in San Dimas, CA
Because there are such a vast number different brands, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in San Dimas or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.