Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in San Dimas? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Dimas, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in San Dimas, CA
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in San Dimas or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.