Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in San Diego? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Diego, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in San Diego, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in San Diego.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.