Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in San Clemente? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Clemente, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to San Clemente and nearby cities like arroyo-grande, ridgecrest, and arden-arcade
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in San Clemente, CA
Because there are such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here are five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in San Clemente or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.