Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in San Carlos? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in San Carlos, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to San Carlos and neighboring cities including belmont, maywood, and lamont
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in San Carlos, CA
With such a vast amount various products, it can be quite difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in San Carlos or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.