Shopping for premium-grade CBD in San Bruno? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in San Bruno, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to San Bruno and neighboring cities such as redwood-city, yucaipa, and lancaster
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in San Bruno, CA
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to think about when buying CBD in San Bruno or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.