Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Salt Lake City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Salt Lake City, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Salt Lake City and other cities like west-valley-city, american-fork, and south-salt-lake
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Salt Lake City, UT
With such a vast number various options to choose from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Salt Lake City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.