Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Salisbury? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Salisbury, North Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Salisbury and nearby cities like indian-trail, lexington, and cary
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Salisbury, NC
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Salisbury or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.