Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Salem, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Salem and other cities like lincolnia, hampton, and tuckahoe
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Salem, VA
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Salem or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.