Shopping for premium CBD products in Salem? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Salem, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Salem, VA
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Salem or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.