Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Salem? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Salem, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Salem and nearby cities including ashland, hermiston, and corvallis
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Salem, OR
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Salem or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.