Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Salem? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Oregon!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Salem, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Oregon: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Salem, OR
With so many various products, it can often become difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Salem.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.