Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Salem, New Hampshire, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Salem and other cities including dover, concord, and nashua
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Hampshire?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Hampshire.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Salem, NH
With such a vast amount different options, it can become challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Salem.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.