Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Saint Petersburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Saint Petersburg, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Saint Petersburg and nearby cities like palm-coast, boca-raton, and west-park
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Saint Petersburg, FL
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Saint Petersburg.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.