Shopping for top-quality CBD Oil in Saint Matthews? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Saint Matthews, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Saint Matthews and other cities such as radcliff, erlanger, and danville
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Saint Matthews, KY
With such a vast number various options to choose from, it can be quite difficult to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Saint Matthews.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.