Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Saint Charles? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Saint Charles, Missouri, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Saint Charles, MO
Because there are so many different brands, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when buying CBD in Saint Charles.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.