Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Saint Charles? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Saint Charles, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Saint Charles and neighboring cities such as columbia, independence, and lees-summit
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Saint Charles, MO
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Saint Charles.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.