Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Saint Charles? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Saint Charles, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Saint Charles, IL
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can become quite difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Saint Charles or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.