Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Saint Charles, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Saint Charles and other cities such as carpentersville, grant, and round-lake-beach
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Saint Charles, IL
With such a vast amount different products, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Saint Charles or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.